I love seeing playdough play in action! I have been making individual playdough for students each month, and having that individual, accessible play option has been particularly helpful this year!
- Develops fine motor skills, and strengthens fingers and hands
- Fantastic tool for creative play
- For some more on the importance of play, check out my post about Play First Summit 2020.
- For sensory play you can add in colours, scents, and loose parts of various sizes, shapes, and textures
- Calming for many students
- Versatility – see below for some photos of examples of playdough play in action
- Peppermint Playdough recipe from Kristen Hewitt
- I also made this one using orange essential oils and orange colouring.
- Best Ever No Cook Playdough recipe from the imagination tree
What are your favourite playdough activities and recipes?